Come work at Act!
At Act!, our culture is guided by our Living the Exclamation values. We are One Team on One Journey with our partners and customers - collectively known as Act! Nation. Want to join our team of dynamic, passionate, and innovative all-stars? Apply below.
Jobs at Act!
Location: Newcastle or Scottsdale
Act! has one purpose – to fuel small business growth. We do so by delivering modern and innovative software and services, purpose-built for the unique needs of today’s small businesses. Act! is a recognized leader in the small business segment for solutions that drive customer acquisition and retention. In addition, we are the Winner of Comparably's "Best CEO for Women" and "Best Company for Work/Life Balance" awards!
General Job Duties/Responsibilities:
The Applications Administrator will perform tasks including planning, design, and execution within all internal business systems, with a particular focus on our Subscription Management systems and Integrations. This position requires the candidate to not only manage day-to-day tactical issues, but also work at a strategic level to support our business objectives.
Business Systems balance daily operational queries with longer term projects, prioritizing the business impact along the way. This involves troubleshooting system issues escalated by frontline or flagged through our error logging tools.
The applications Administrator is expected to own smaller projects, from Scope and requirements gathering, through development and testing, final stakeholder sign-off and the move to Production.
Receives and resolves Internal queries and issues regarding Act! business applications
Manage high profile, business critical business Application issues
Meets individual goals and contributes towards departmental goals for quality, productivity, revenue and other Key Performance Indicators
Share knowledge through the creation of simple SOPs
Build and grow relationships across International centres
Use experience and data to drive system improvements to reduce impact on frontline support and sales
Other duties as assigned.
- Familiar with Certifications around data security and processes (SOC 2, GDPR, PCI, Etc)
- Knowledge of Zuora, Salesforce, ACT! CRM, Recurly, Jira and Hubspot are highly desired or motivated for skillset understanding where deficit exists.
- BA in Computer Science, Data Analyst, IT, Engineering or similar degree.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to develop friendly, personal, yet professional relations with others at various levels of technical expertise
- Ability to work independently and within teams to create quality result
- Adaptable and able to work in a changing environment, following established processes while identifying opportunities for improvement for the organization
- Creative problem solver and able to see beyond what is presented as an issue or question to develop solutions for end users and our organization
- .NET, Microsoft SQL, mobile and SaaS product support experience
- Experience with networking principles and permissions, IIS, and web site administration and design a plus