If you’re a regular user of Act! and QuickBooks, you already know the value both solutions bring to your business. But did you know that you can bring Act! and QuickBooks together right from within Act! to help you save time, make informed decisions, and simplify your workday?
With Qsales—a preferred Act! solution that integrates QuickBooks with Act!—you can have it all!
Top three benefits of integrating Act! + QuickBooks with Qsales
1. Save time by creating and updating QuickBooks records from within Act!
No more toggling between programs as almost all transactions can be managed from within Act!. Not only does this help reduce duplication of data, but your changes are instantly reflected in QuickBooks. Here are a few additional time-saving features:
- Contacts can be linked to existing customers one at a time, or in batches
- Convert closed opportunities in Act! to transactions in QuickBooks
- Quickly duplicate past transactions when customers buy the same products or services again
- Convert any Opportunity into a professional-looking quote with a single click
- Quickly pivot from transaction inside of Act! to the same one in QuickBooks
2. Build a complete picture of your customer relationships
With Qsales, you can quickly see a five-year profile of all customer transactions, providing visibility into products purchased over time, purchasing patterns, total sales, and more—all from one place in Act!. And as an added bonus, you can create groups in Act! by products purchased, total sales, date of purchase, and overdue balance.
And you can rest assured because these customer insights are available to users when they are away from the office with read-only access to the data.
3. Find information faster & easier
Quickly find any transaction in Act!, along with the contact they’re linked to and easily filter global transactions to see sales by date, rep, transaction type & value, class, and more. Plus, you can quickly and easily search for contacts by product purchased or for customers by transaction dates or those with overdue balances. If you’re looking to run reports, Qsales has you covered! Here are some of the reports available:
- Top customers by date range
- Top customers with a past-due balance
- Top customers with a high balance
- Top-grossing products
- Top sold products
- AR reports
- Sales reports by rep
Integrating Act! and QuickBooks provides your entire team with the visibility they need to be productive and informed. Having access to customer data at their fingertips helps them understand the value of the account, including their account status, product preferences, payment patterns, and even the volume of business from year to year. Visit www.act.com/qsales to find out why Qsales makes Act! the perfect CRM for QuickBooks users! Start your 15-day free trial today.
And, join Act! CEO Steve Oriola and special guest Ken Quigley, President of Qsales, for an exclusive webinar at 11:00 AM ET on Wednesday, December 7, where we’ll discuss and demo how the seamless integration of Act! & QuickBooks delivers the ultimate toolset for small and medium businesses – enabled by QSales, a top-selling Act! preferred vendor solution. Save your seat!