Act! Pro v16 System Requirements
All minimum system requirements are based on a single-user environment (one computer accessing a local database). In a shared environment Act! Pro is designed to work with up to 10 users. Customer registration and activation are required. Your system must meet the minimum requirements to be eligible for technical support.
Act! Pro v16
- 2 GB available hard disk space (4 GB if product is downloaded)
- DVD drive
- SVGA (1024×768) or higher resolution monitor
- Internet connection
- 1 GB system memory
- 1.8 GHz processor
- Microsoft® Office 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 (32-bit version only) (Latest Service Packs Recommended)1
- Lotus Notes® 8.0 and 8.5
- Internet Mail SMTP/POP3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0, 8.02, 9.02, 10.02
- Adobe® Reader® 6.0, 7.0 and 10.x Citrix® software using Citrix XenApp® 5.0 and 6.0
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® XP SP33 (32-bit only)
- Windows Server® 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista®4 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 20085 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 20085 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2011 SBS (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
Act! Pro uses SQL Server® 2008 R2 SP1 Express. Act! Premium uses SQL Server® 2008 R2 SP1 or your existing installation of SQL Server 2008 R2. If you would like to use a different edition of SQL Server other than the one provided, please consult Microsoft documentation for specific requirements for that edition. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms143506(v=sql.105).aspx
1. Office 365 and Click to Run versions of Microsoft® Office are not supported.
2. On 64-bit versions of Windows, Internet Explorer (32-bit) is recommended.
3. Windows XP Professional limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Edition limits concurrent connections to 5).
4. Windows Vista limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Basic and Home Premium Editions limit concurrent connections to 5).
5. “Core Server Installation” of Windows Server 2008 is not supported.