Troubleshooting: Outlook® Integration with Act!
Have a question on Act! and Outlook® integration? Below are some common troubleshooting articles. Don’t see what you’re looking for in this list? Search our Knowledgebase for a specific error message you’re receiving or symptom you’re experiencing.
- The email systems window is empty if I have Build 8201 of Office 2016 installed.
- What are the supported versions of Microsoft® Office for Act!?
- How do I use Microsoft Office as my email client in Act! version 2011 or later?
- How do I set preferences for Act! and Microsoft Outlook Synchronization in Act! versions 17 and later?
- Contact and Calendar sync between Act! and Outlook is not working when using Act! with Outlook 2016 or with Outlook 2016 obtained through an Office 365 subscription.
- Act! icons are missing from my Microsoft Outlook toolbar.
- No history is created or recorded when I send an email from Microsoft Outlook 2003 and later.
- I’m getting the following error when I send an email from Microsoft Outlook 2003 and later: “Sorry we’re having trouble starting Outlook. Only one version of Outlook can run at a time. Check to see if another version of Outlook is running.”
- How do I rebuild the registry keys for the Act! Outlook Addins?