Sage ACT! Pro 2013 System Requirements
All minimum system requirements are based on a single-user environment (one computer accessing a local database). In a shared environment, Act! Pro is designed to work with up to 10 users and Act! Premium is designed to work with more than 10 users. Recommended server system requirements are for environments of more than one user. Customer registration and activation are required and you must purchase one license of Act! per user. Your system must meet the minimum requirements to be eligible for technical support.
Sage ACT! Pro 2013
- 2 GB available hard disk space (4 GB if product is downloaded)
- DVD drive
- SVGA (1024×768) or higher resolution monitor
- Internet connection
- Windows Installer Service 4.5; .NET 4.0
- 1 GB system memory
Processor speed for Windows® XP
- 1.0 GHz Pentium® IV processor (or equivalent)
- 1.8 GHz Pentium IV processor (or equivalent)
- Microsoft® Office 2003, 2007, and 2010 (32-bit version only) (SP3 recommended for Office 2003, SP2 recommended for Office 2007, and SP1 recommended for Office 2010)
- Microsoft Outlook® Express 6.0 SP31
- Lotus Notes® 8.0 and 8.5
- Internet Mail SMTP/POP3
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.02, 8.02, 9.02, 10.02
- Adobe® Reader® 6.0, 7.0 and 10.x
- Citrix® software using Citrix XenApp® 5.0 and 6.0
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® XP SP33 (32-bit only)
- Windows Server® 2003 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista®4 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 20085 SP2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows Server 20085 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2011 SBS (64-bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 Enterprise (32-bit and 64-bit)
Act! Pro uses SQL Server® 2008 R2 SP1 Express.
1. Outlook Express is available on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
2. On 64-bit versions of Windows, Internet Explorer (32-bit) is recommended.
3. Windows XP Professional limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Edition limits concurrent connections to 5).
4. Windows Vista limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Basic and Home Premium Editions limit concurrent connections to 5).
5. “Core Server Installation” of Windows Server 2008 is not supported.