What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers stored on your browser, the hard drive of your computer, tablet or phone. Cookies contain information that can help identify your device when you visit our website.
We use the following cookies:
- Essential cookies: these cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to buy our products online.
- Performance cookies: these cookies allow us to analyse how users use our website and count the number of visitors. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We may use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for the same purpose.
- Secure cookies: these cookies will be used when the page contains classified or electronic protected health information data.
How to control cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can at any time by using the settings in your browser delete some or all cookies without any reference to us.