Database Repair and Conversion Services
Any database, no matter how stable or secure, is susceptible to data damage or corruption. Sometimes, data issues require specific processes to repair. If you experience database corruption or suspect database damage, our Knowledgebase, Online Community, and Customer Support team have information to help you determine whether you may require database repair services.
How to Request Database Repair Services
- Complete the Act! Data Agreement form, sign the form, and email a scanned copy to email@example.com or fax the form to 678-534-6668.
- Submit a backup copy of your database using our Secure File Transfer link within the Database Repair request form. Please include the contact name from the forms in the subject line.
- DO NOT SEND YOUR DATABASE BACKUP VIA E-MAIL OR BY PHYSICAL MEDIA THROUGH MAIL OR SHIPPING SERVICES.
- Once the database backup is sent in for service, all changes to the original database must be tracked outside of the database (for later reentering); and the database must not be used for editing data—only viewing the data. This is important because the old database data will not be mixed with the repaired database data once it is returned. Additional fees may apply if data has been changed once work has begun.
- Depending on the extensiveness of damage, some database structure and/or record information may not be repairable or recoverable.
- Most database repairs are completed within 1 to 3 business days. You will be notified in advance of any exceptions to this.
- If the analyst determines there is significant data loss, you will be contacted prior to completion of repairs. At that time, you'll have the option to cancel the job.
- The repair fee will not be levied until the repair is completed.
- In the case we are not able to repair your database you will not be charged.
- Each database must have its own signed Database Repair Form before we are able to process your request.
- Database can only be submitted for repair through the FTH Site.
Contact Database Services Team
If you have a technical question for the Data Services team, send an e-mail to Data Services Inquiry. In most cases, we will respond within one business day. This address should not be used for Technical Support questions or submitting data. Any data submitted through this e-mail will not be accepted.