What's new in Act! v17
Say hello to Act! v17, the newest and most intelligent version of the #1 best-selling contact and customer manager. With enhancements to integration and automation, it's easier than ever to turn your marketing efforts into successful sales.
Grow and connect with your audience – the newly enhanced, intelligent, integrated Act! emarketing experience helps you attract new customers and get more from existing relationships. Optimize your workforce and drive productivity with enhancements that help you save time and stay organized, including a dynamic view of all your contact interactions with Contact Timeline, new Smart Task automation, and numerous usability, installation, and configuration improvements.
- Enhanced Act! emarketing fuses your marketing and sales efforts together for individuals and now teams, by enabling automation of key follow-up activities driven by intelligence from campaigns and web forms.
- Optimize your workforce and drive productivity with mobile enhancements, integration with popular business tools like Dropbox and SharePoint™, and new Outlook® sync options that help you save time and stay organized, so you can market and sell intelligently.
- Get more done with streamlined configuration and access options, including automated silent install for larger deployments, the ability to configure remote databases for Act! Premium for Web, and enhancements to Global Preferences – all designed to help your efficiency.
- Discover the new, modern look of Act!, and easily access resources, tools, and a variety of apps that help you get more out of your solution.
Here's how you benefit:
New streamlined configuration and access options make deployment a snap!
- Make sure more of your team is in-the-know – create read-only licenses for additional members of your business or team – at no extra charge!
- Easily create and distribute Act! Premium for Web remote databases and offline clients, directly from the web.
- Improved global preference management allows you to automatically deploy, activate, and customize default user preferences for multiple users in a snap, allowing you to set up instances quickly and easily.
- Hide inactive users from dropdowns and help speed up data entry.
- Seamlessly import contacts from CSV files to Act! Premium for Web.
- Behind-the-scenes performance and usability enhancements for peace of mind.
Important Note: Review Act! system requirements at act.com/systreq. You must purchase one license of Act! per user. Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database. Visit act.com/marketplace or contact your add-on product provider to determine compatibility for your add-on products. For Act! emarketing: Basic account included (email up to 500 contacts per month). Product Features vary based on services chosen. Visit act.com/act-emarketing for details.
1 Basic account included (email up to 500 contacts per month).
2 Additional fee applies.
3 Act! Premium Mobile requires set-up and configuration of Act! Premium (access via web). Mobile access to Act! Pro requires a third-party solution available for purchase in the marketplace. Data access available via active Internet connection from supported device browsers. Review Act! system requirements at act.com/systreq. You are responsible for all data-related charges.
4 The Act! Email Client is not available for use with Smart Tasks. Emails can be sent via subscription-based emarketing service.
* Act! Certified Consultants are third-party vendors. Swiftpage is in no way liable or responsible for any claims made to products or services provided by third-party vendors.
All prices are in U.S. dollars.