Act! Pro v16
Recommended For: Individuals
Act! helps organize all your prospect and customer details in one place and market your products and services more effectively, driving sales results while creating customers for life.
With Act! as your business 'command center,' you can:
- Quickly tap into all relationship details, both in the office and on popular mobile devices1.
- Efficiently manage your calendar; track calls, meetings, and to-dos; and kick off automated tasks to increase productivity.
- Seamlessly interact with the business and social tools you rely on every day, like Office, Outlook®, Google™ and LinkedIn®.
- Leverage integrated emarketing services2 to take the guesswork out of when, where, and how to engage with prospects and customers.
- See graphical representations of performance with actionable dashboards.
Here's what you can do
- Know every detail about your contacts and customers
- Make the most of your work day
- Interact seamlessly with the tools you rely on every day
- Go mobile and stay connected to your business, wherever you are
- Leverage emarketing services to generate buzz and drive new business.
Act! keeps all the details of your business relationships in a single, organized view, so you're informed and prepared for every interaction.
- Keep contact info and associated notes, history, activities, documents, opportunities, and social media updates in one organized place.
- Access contact and calendar details from your iPhone®, iPad®, BlackBerry®, or Android™ device with Act! Connect.1
Important Note: Review Act! system requirements at act.com/systreq. You must purchase one license of Act! per user. Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database. Visit act.com/marketplace or contact your add-on product provider to determine compatibility for your add-on products. Act! Pro customers should review Act! Connect system requirements at act.com/connectsystreq to confirm supported mobile devices, tablets, and web browsers before subscribing to this service. You are responsible for all data-related charges. Based on your wireless plan, you may receive an extra charge from your carrier for the initial setup text message.
1 Mobile requires additional subscription to Act! Connect for Act! Pro users.
2 Additional subscription required after 60-Day Free Trial.