Act! Premium v16
Deployment: Windows®, Web, Hosted, and Mobile
Recommended For: Workgroups and Sales Teams
Act! helps organize all your prospect and customer details in one place and market your products and services more effectively, driving sales results while creating customers for life. And if you work on a team that needs to stay in sync, consider the additional benefits of Act! Premium, which includes mobile access.
- Quickly tap into all relationship details, both in the office and on popular mobile devices.
- Efficiently manage your calendar; track calls, meetings, and to-dos; and kick off automated tasks to increase productivity.
- Seamlessly interact with the business and social tools you rely on every day, like Office, Outlook®, Google™ and LinkedIn®.
- Leverage integrated emarketing services1 to take the guesswork out of when, where, and how to engage with prospects and customers.
- Boost productivity with team access to a central database from Windows® and the web.
- Benefit from team-based features like group dashboards and reports, team calendar view, and enhanced security settings.
- Stay connected to your business from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device with Act! Premium Mobile2—included with your purchase!
Here's what you can do
- Know every detail about your contacts and customers
- Make the most of your work day
- Interact seamlessly with the tools you rely on every day
- Travel light and stay connected with Act! Premium Mobile
- Leverage emarketing services to generate buzz and drive new business.
Act! keeps all the details of your business relationships in a single, organized view, so you’re informed and prepared for every interaction.
- Keep contact info and associated notes, history, activities, documents, opportunities, and social media updates in one organized place.
- Access and edit rich customer information from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device with Act! Premium Mobile.2
Important Note: Review Act! system requirements at act.com/systreq. You must purchase one license of Act! per user. Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database. Visit act.com/marketplace or contact your add-on product provider to determine compatibility for your add-on products.
1 Additional subscription required after 60-Day Free Trial
2 Act! Premium Mobile requires setup and configuration of Act! Premium (access via Web). Data access available via active Internet connection from supported device browsers. Review Act! system requirements at act.com/systreq. You are responsible for all data-related charges.