What's new in Act!?
If you’re not on the latest version of Act!, you’re missing out on game-changing innovations and modern enhancements on our next-generation platform.
- Act! Insight Advanced Dashboard Builder
Actionable insights are vital to business success. Act! v25 introduces an advanced dashboard builder to Act! Insight, which allows you to quickly create more granular, custom analytics dashboards so you can visualize more of your data, gain more meaningful insights, and react quickly to changing business conditions.
- Integrated SMS Text Messaging
SMS4Act! allows for ad-hoc text messages to be sent to clients and customers anywhere in the world, directly from Act!. Create personalised text messages for any occasion including scheduling, order updates, shipping status, event reminders, promotion notifications, and more, and record responses to Act! contact records.
- AMA & Act! Companion Mobile App Enhancements
Act! Marketing Automation enhancements include a new campaign dashboard, new suppression list filters, additional date formats for mail merge, and improved list sorting.
- New 64-bit Architecture – Windows & Web
Act! v24 capitalizes on the inherent benefits of today’s 64-bit hardware and operating systems – gaining full access to all available system memory for superior speed, performance, and scalability. Multi-task, perform high-load functions, and support large files and data sets without memory issues via access to virtually unlimited RAM with a 64-bit native application vs. 4GB with a 32-bit application.
- Windows® 11 & Office 2019 Compatibility
Run Act! v24 on Windows® 11 for the latest usability and security enhancements from Microsoft® – set to release in Q4 2021. Additional compatibility updates include support for Office 2019 and SQL Server 2019. Your Act! subscription ensures ongoing compatibility with current hardware, software, and operating systems for maximum productivity and peace of mind.
- Office Integration & Marketing Automation Enhancements
Enhance the effectiveness of your marketing efforts with new collaboration and design tools, intelligent A/B testing, and automatic follow-up actions based on marketing engagement score. Streamline common relationship management tasks between Act!, Outlook, and Word for maximum efficiency. Act! v24 uses 64-bit integration for Outlook and Word add-ins, allowing for optimal performance and scalability.
- Act! Marketing Automation Innovations
Take your marketing to new heights with Preference and Unsubscribe Centers, new Folders and Teams capabilities, and numerous enhancements to help you effectively get the word out and stay in touch with customers.
- Revamped Outlook and Word Add-Ins
Interact seamlessly with the tools you rely on every day. Revamped Outlook and Word Add-ins streamline daily tasks for maximum productivity.
- User-Driven Performance & Productivity Enhancements
Benefit from performance and usability enhancements across to the solution, based on extensive input and validation from Act! customers across the globe – rigorously vetted to ensure quality.
- User Experience & Performance Enhancements Benefit from 240+ enhancements across the product suite including a re-styled Opportunity pipeline view, an enhanced Outlook® add-in ribbon with 64 bit compatibility, increased start-up-speed, and much more.
- Pre-Built Marketing Asset Library Drive effective outreach with categorized, pre-built marketing campaigns, templates, and landing pages with guided setup in Act! Marketing Automation. Plus, leverage new captcha controls, visual survey reports, and export capabilities.
- Mobile App Productivity Tools Experience maximum productivity on the go with access to Hot Leads from Marketing Automation, configurable Activity notifications by type, native calendar integration, and a refreshed user interface in the Act! Companion mobile app.
- Personalized Home Screen Start your day from the all-new, personalized home screen. Think of this new view as your Act! hub, enabling you to navigate the application from an easy-to-use interface, keep track of important items, and engage with your customers—close deals, manage campaign leads, and view your Call List. Make customizations to see what’s most relevant to you and improve your daily productivity. You also have easy access to key getting started resources to get up and running quickly.
- Modernized Look & Feel Experience the modernized look and feel of Act! complete with a user-centric design approach, fresh colors, and all-new icons. This new in-product design is not only visually stunning, it helps you interact with key areas of Act! that aid in getting work done quickly and efficiently, or do the work for you.
- Marketing Automation Features & Insights Quickly jumpstart your marketing efforts using turnkey, pre-built campaigns that make it easy for you to send sales promotions, sales prospecting emails, webinar and event invitations, welcome emails, ongoing newsletters, and so much more. Additionally, enjoy quick access to powerful Marketing Automation features and insights from the contact record—send a tracked email, add the selected contact into an existing campaign, and see contextual score and campaign data.
- Powerful Marketing Automation
Optimize all the ways you communicate with prospects and customers to maximize engagement and drive business growth with Marketing Automation functionality in Act!.
- Dynamic Sales Pipeline Management
See a complete, visual representation of your sales pipeline to project revenue, adjust strategy, and quickly focus efforts. In-context KPIs provide an instant roll-up of metrics like opportunity close rate, closed-won value, open deals, and more based on filters you apply.
- Custom Tables
Unlock the full potential of Act! with Custom Tables, providing maximum adaptability to bring complex data sets, unique business processes, and specialized industry practices together in Act!.
- Industry Template Library
Leverage out-of-the-box Custom Tables templates for Consulting, Event Planning, Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Product Inventory, Projects, Realty, Service, Software, and more.
- Interactive Dashboards
- Mobile App
- Seamless Outlook® Integration
- eCommerce Connections
Using an older version of Act!?
See a comprehensive list of all the new features introduced since your version.