Special thanks to today's guest blogger, Kevin Myers, for sharing his strategies for making the most of your time in 2015.
Every year, you promise yourself that this will be THE year you “get it together.” Despite your best intentions, more often than not, you lack the tools needed to be successful. The latest version of Act! is the time-saving tool that empowers you for success, and below are 3 strategies to achieve new goals, manage work-life balance, and help you focus on your priorities. Here is to making 2015 the year it all comes together.
- First, stop. Take a deep breath.The world and work will wait. It’s important to take a step back and consider what you would like to celebrate in 2015. Would you like to spend more time with friends and family, get that promotion at work, or make it to the gym more often? Wherever you are in life, take a moment to be present and examine these pillars to identify what’s truly important to you.
- Save Time. Stop Doing. Are you making the most of your time? Or do you, like most of us, get swept up in endless meetings, an overflowing inbox, and a to-do list a mile long? Increase productivity by figuring out what you can STOP doing and don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- Activities like Meetings, Events or Calls
- Work like Operations, Accounting, Sales/Marketing
- Create a blueprint for productivity: Your goals are set. You’ve gotten rid of the clutter. Now, it’s time to architect your plan. Be strategic. Consider your overall business plan, your marketing and operational plans, your sales processes, and identify your key success factors.
- Business Plan
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Process
- Operational Plan
- Goals & Key Success Factors – Quarterly, Annually, Every Three Years
Make the most of your time in 2015. View the Top 10 Time Management Tips for Business Owners, and discover the lessons and courses that will guide you to your most successful – and productive – year yet!