From initial set-up and customisation to integration and training, there is no better resource than our worldwide network of consultants. They have the expertise and experience to get you up and running with Act! quickly, effectively and smoothly. Don’t wait, connect with a partner today!
Find a partner
Order a workbook
We offer a complete set of workbooks which allows you to learn and master the Act! program at your own pace.
We have 3 workbooks covering all you need to use and administer Act! effectively in your business.
During the course of these books, you will complete a series of lessons and exercises within Act!.
- Using Act! v18 - End User Guide
- Using Act! Premium v18 - Web End User Guide
- Administering Act! v18 - Administrator Guide
Act! Premium Training Library
View a selection of online training videos to learn the essential tasks within Act!. Whether you want to explore Act! features or train new employees, you can do this with a click of a button.
- Manage relationships by keeping everything in one organised place from phone numbers, emails, conversation notes, meeting and activity history, documents, social media profiles, and more!
- Use a variety of search tools to instantly access the exact customer relationship details you need.
- Increase productivity by scheduling new activities, automating routine tasks with Smart Tasks, and tracking past activities as history within each customer's relationship details.
- Integrate with Microsoft Outlook to create contacts, create activities, and attach messages to contacts all from your Inbox!
- Sell more by managing leads from first interaction through close using out-of-the-box sales stages or a process you customise.
- Measure results using 50+ reports and dashboards, or for deeper analysis, export data to Microsoft® Excel® Share relationship details across your business with data-sharing and Synchronisation options for teams of multiple sizes.