Cloud or On-premises: It’s Your Choice
Act! gives you the freedom to choose the deployment option that’s right for your business. Implement Act! on your business premises or have it hosted for you and available in the Cloud. What’s best for you is up to you! Simply select a deployment option to learn more:
Act! Pro and Act! Premium
Both Act! Pro and Act! Premium are on-premises solutions that make it easy for you to have meaningful conversations with customers by giving you an organized view of everyone you do business with. If you work on a team that needs to stay in sync, consider the additional benefits of using Act! Premium, which includes Windows®, web, and mobile options, while Act! Pro is Windows only.
On-premise deployment is ideal for you if:
- You require complete access to all Act! features and functionality.
- You have in-house IT resources to manage your Contact & Customer Management solution.
- You need advanced customization and integration capabilities.
- You require control of your data on your own site.
- You desire a lower overall total cost of ownership and a one-time upfront payment.
Act! Premium Hosted
With Act! Premium Hosted you get on-demand access to the #1 best-selling Contact and Customer Manager in a secure Cloud environment, plus additional included benefits like video training, expert support, automatic upgrades, and nightly backups for a worry-free experience.
Get up and running quickly and easily, as we’ll handle the technical steps, so you can jump right into rich contact, calendar, and opportunity details from your computer, tablet, or smartphone1, and build upon the relationships that keep your business thriving.
Flexible subscription options fit every budget, and best of all, we won’t hold your customer data hostage. You own it and have access to a copy at any time. Offline access and specialized services are available at an additional charge to help configure a personalized solution that meets your unique business needs.
Cloud deployment is ideal for you if:
- You require on-demand access to Act! Premium.
- You prefer that Swiftpage take care of deploying and hosting your Contact & Customer Management solution.
- You seek automatic updates and upgrades to the latest version of Act! Premium.
- You need expert support, including Act! Premium Hosted Business Care and the Act! Premium Hosted Video Training Library.
- You desire a low upfront investment and convenient subscription billing.
For Act!: Review Act! system requirements here. You must purchase one license of Act! per user. Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database. Visit the Act! Marketplace or contact your add-on product provider to determine compatibility for your add-on products.
For Act! Premium Hosted: Review Act! system and browser requirements at act.com/systreq. You must purchase one Act! Premium Hosted subscription license per user. Feature limitations with Act! Premium (access via web) apply for online access. View KB (#36574) to learn more. Visit act.com/marketplace or contact your add-on product provider to determine compatibility for your add-on products. Act! Premium Hosted subscriptions are automatically-renewing and continue until You cancel. Subsequent terms will be billed on the plan expiration date. In addition, a one-time $299 startup fee applies. Refer to the Act! Premium Hosted Terms and Conditions for cancellation policy and additional details at act.com/aphterms.
¹ Act! Premium Mobile requires setup and configuration of Act! Premium (access via web). Data access available via active Internet connection from supported device browsers. Review Act! system requirements at act.com/systreq. You are responsible for all data-related charges.