Sage ACT! Pro 2013 System Requirements
All minimum system requirements are based on a single-user environment (one computer accessing a local database). In a shared environment, Act! Pro is designed to work with up to 10 users and Act! Premium is designed to work with more than 10 users. Recommended server system requirements are for environments of more than one user. Customer registration and activation are required and you must purchase one license of Act! per user. Your system must meet the minimum requirements to be eligible for technical support.
Sage ACT! Pro 2013
1. Outlook Express is available on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
2. On 64-bit versions of Windows, Internet Explorer (32-bit) is recommended.
3. Windows XP Professional limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Edition limits concurrent connections to 5).
4. Windows Vista limits the number of concurrent network connections to 10 (Home Basic and Home Premium Editions limit concurrent connections to 5).
5. "Core Server Installation" of Windows Server 2008 is not supported.