QuickStudy Guide for Act!
Everything you want to know about Act! Pro and Act! Premium--from organizing contacts to customizing fields and screens to tracking sales opportunities--is available in this convenient guide. The QuickStudy Guide for Act! provides you with close to 600 pages of instruction, including more than 100 easy-to-follow lessons.
- Learn from real-world examples and applications that mirror many business processes.
- Ideal for users at any level and in any environment--single users or entire teams.
- Design custom Act! or e-marketing mail-merge templates.
- Create activity series and Smart Tasks that your whole team can use.
- Understand how to be the administrator of your own database: set up a regular maintenance schedule, define and create new users, assign security, perform backups, and handle one of the really tough areas... setting up your own synchronization.