OAK!Merge Pro is a data import and update utility that provides field-by-field merging of data into Act!. Its unlimited uses include conversions, updates, mass deletes, and clean-up of databases. Update sales info in Act! with mainframe data matching on customer number, update sales territory matching on zip code, import trade show or web leads, or update lead status from remote reps.
- Add, Update, Skip, or Delete records from any of Act!'s "updateable" tables: Contact, Group, Company, Product, Users, or Opportunity. Match on one or more fields, if updating is desired
- Append data to Notes, History, Activities, Custom tables, and Secondary Contacts; while linking them to Contacts, Companies, Opportunities or Groups. Link on the Name or a custom field: OAKMergeID
- Read data from CSV, TAB, Excel, Access, Act!, or external data like SQL linked to an Excel or ACCESS database.
- Supports Act! to Act! merges.
- Use with unlimited number of Act! Databases
- Updates ONLY the Act! fields you specify. All other Act! data remains unchanged.
- Allows constants or transformations to be done as part of mapping the data.
- Adds Contacts to be members of static groups.
- Provides "mapping" to define which field(s) to update and which field to match on; maps can be saved & reused later. Profiles include mappings.
- Profiles also allow saving Source files, Target files, and logins; as well as the mapping.
- Run OAK!Merge from a scheduler in unattended batch mode.
OAK!Merge Pro System Requirements
- OAK!Merge must be installed on same PC or network server as Sage ACT! Pro 2012/Sage ACT! Pro 2013 or Sage ACT! Premium 2012/Sage ACT! Premium 2013
- Access to the Network location of the Act! data files, with a user login and password