OAK!Merge Basic is a data import and update utility that provides field-by-field merging of data into Act!. Its unlimited uses include conversions, updates, mass deletes, and clean-up of databases. Update sales info in Act! with mainframe data matching on customer number, update sales territory matching on zip code, import trade show or web leads, or update lead status from remote reps.
- Add, Update, Skip, or Delete records from these "updateable" tables: Contact or Company. Match on one or more fields, if updating is desired
- Read data from Delimited fields: CSV or TAB.
- Use with unlimited number of Act! Databases
- Updates ONLY the Act! fields you specify. All other Act! data remains unchanged.
- Allows constants or transformations to be done as part of mapping the data.
- Adds Contacts to be members of static groups.
- Provides "mapping" to define which field(s) to update and which field to match on; maps can be saved & reused later. Profiles include mappings.
OAK!Merge Basic System Requirements
- OAK!Merge must be installed on same PC or network server as Sage ACT! Pro 2012/Sage ACT! Pro 2013 or Sage ACT! Premium 2012/Sage ACT! Premium 2013
- Access to the Network location of the Act! data files, with a user login and password