MergeAdmin for Act!
MergeAdmin updates your Act! database on a field-by-field level with useful information from an external ASCII file. You determine which Act! fields to update - all other fields remain intact.
- Merge data from external input files into Act! on a field-by-field level.
- Map input fields to Act! contact fields and update only those selected fields, leaving other data intact.
- Merge or import ASCII data in “comma separated values” (.CSV) or tab-delimited formats (both supported by Microsoft Excel).
- Import into any Act! contact field with any data type, including: Character, Number, Phone, Currency, Email, URL, Time, Date, and more.
- Determine how matches are identified between records in the input file and the target Act! database – on up to three Act! fields that you choose.
- Determine what action to take when there is a match between contacts in each file, when there is “no match,” or when multiple matches are found.
- Merge multiple fields into one (combine “Joe” and “Smith” into “Joe Smith”).
- Automatically back up your database before each merge.
- Save your MergeAdminsettings for future use.
- MergeAdmin requires Sage ACT! Pro 2013/Act! Pro v16 or Sage ACT! Premium 2013/Act! Premium v16 to be installed on same PC, network workstation, or network server
- Network access to the location of the Act! data files, with login and passwords