Handheld Contact (Pocket PC or Treo Smartphone) – 1 year service
Handheld Contact puts your favorite Act! features on the Pocket PC or Treo Smartphone, and our wireless synchronization service keeps your Pocket PC or Treo Smartphone and Act! database always up-to-date throughout the day!
One month of service
- Have full usability in and out of wireless coverage. Act! data is stored on the Pocket PC or Treo Smartphone making it fully usable outside of wireless coverage areas.
- Collaborate with team members using 2-way wireless sync. Team members using Act! on their PC are synchronized wirelessly to the Pocket PC or Treo Smartphone in minutes – remote users can receive planned or last minute meetings, calls, to-do items, and relevant contact details.
- Synchronize 26 pre-defined contact fields and 50 user-defined fields, with up to 30 Act! notes and history items, allowing users to select which types of notes to synchronize.
- Fully access Act! drop-down menus, simplifying data entry on the device. Manage contact relationships and schedule from an intuitive "Contact View" screen with time-stamped Notes and History List, Activity List, or Task List Views and Calendar Day, Week or Month views.
- Automatically log history items in Act! when an email is sent from any Act! contact on the Pocket PC or Treo Smartphone.
- Sage ACT! Pro 2012 or Sage ACT! Premium 2012
- Windows Vista, Windows XP Pro, XP Media Center, 2000 Professional, 2000 Server, or 2003 Server (Standard, Enterprise Edition, Small Business Server, Web Edition)
- 150 MB of free hard disk space
- For larger Act! databases, we recommend a 2.3 GHZ processor with 1 GB of RAM
- Minimum 512 MB, Recommended 1 GB memory
- Internet connection
- Pocket PC or Treo Smartphone with Windows Mobile 5 or 6